- First, remove the upper cluster finish panel.
- Then, remove the instrument cluster as shown here:
- Insert a screwdriver to clip homes, using care not to damage the instrument panel.
- Remove the instrument cluster and disconnect the electrical connectors.
- Remove the cluster finish panel,then the lower console cover and the lower console box.
- Remove the cup holder, then the console box screws and the box.
- Remove the instrument panel bolts and nuts.
- Disconnect the instrument panel electrical connectors and then remove the dash panel.
- Remove the instrument panel reinforcement nuts and bolts, and then the reinforcement.
- Reverse this procedure to install.
Learn more about our Lexus LS4oo repair service here:
Lexus LS400 Gauge Cluster Repair Service
Tanin Auto Electronix specializes in auto electronic repairs on instrument clusters and climate control units, as well as providing customers with DIY parts and installing upgraded LED lighting for instrument panels and climate control/radio units. Contact us for more information at 262-456-4147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.